Fluentgrid MDMS™ has been featured in the Gartner Market Guide for Meter Data Management System 2021. Gartner defines MDM products as IT components of the advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) responsible for cleansing, calculating and providing data persistence of commodity consumption data. Fluentgrid MDMS™ has been part of Gartner research reports for Meter Data Management System since 2014, initially on Gartner Magic Quadrant and now on Market Guide.Major highlights of Fluentgrid MDMS™:
- Fluentgrid’s MDMS™ product is the foundation of Fluentgrid’s Smart Grid suite.
- Fluentgrid’s Unified Head End System (UHES) and Network Monitoring System (NMS) are part of Fluentgrid’s MDMS™ used for acquiring and managing meter data and the communications network.
- The Fluentgrid Smart Grid product suite also contains multiple modules including outage monitoring, demand side management, demand response and smart prepayment.
- Fluentgrid’s MDMS™ is implemented at 17 utility companies, with a cumulative total of 7.98 million meters (of which 10% are interval meters). The largest MDMS instance is the India based APEPDCL, with more than 6.2 million meters (nearly 50,000 of which are interval meters).
- Fluentgrid currently offers products and services in regulated utility markets in South and Central Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Eastern Europe.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.