Last updated on 18th Jun2022
Fluentgrid Limited, referred to as ‘Fluentgrid’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ is committed to respect your privacy and choices. This policy highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that you (referred to as “Viewer”) provide/ we collect and store about you through this website, www.fluentgrid.com (the “Site”).
Collection of Your Personal Information
We may collect Viewer’s data, including Personal Information from you to get valuable feedback from your experience on our website. Personal data/ Information” means:
- Data about or relating to a natural person who is directly or indirectly identifiable
- Having regard to any characteristic, trait, attribute or any other feature of the identity of such natural person like, the name, gender, postal address, email address and phone number
Use of Personal Information
Personal data shall be used by the Organisation for the purpose of, and not limited to:
- Communication purpose
- Respond quickly to improve service requests and support needs
- To send periodic emails on any information related to business purpose
- To administer a contest, promotion or development purpose
Also, we may use your personal information for other business purposes or to help serve you better, such as informing you of new services, products, or alliances that could help you in your business. Your posting of any such Personal Information is strictly up to you, but please understand that this is a website accessed by the public. Therefore, do NOT post any information that is confidential and/or proprietary.
Securing the Personal Information
- We implement reasonable and adequate physical, technical and administrative security measures to protect personal information or data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. We take extreme care in the protection of the data of the viewers.
- We apply suitable mechanisms to ensure that the company has a lawful base for receiving, using, processing, storing and/or disposing of your personal information by adopting the local legislations like Information Technology Act, 2000 and International Standards for Security practices and procedures like The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the EU.
Disclosure to third parties
- We disclose information only for legitimate purposes, to third parties like our service providers and agents in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform with us.
- These third parties are bound to maintain the confidentiality of personal information and shall not use the information for any unauthorized purpose.
- Such information shall not be disclosed to any outside parties without the consent of the Viewer’s and shall be maintained confidentially.
- We ensure through formally executed contracts that the service providers are committed to “the same level of data protection” as applicable to the data protection laws and regulations.
Collecting domain information
Our Website may use a technology known as web beacons – sometimes called single-pixel gifs – that allow this site to collect web log information. A web beacon is a graphic on a web page or in an email message designed to track pages viewed or messages opened. Weblog information is gathered when you visit one of our Websites by the computer that hosts our Website (called a “webserver”). The web server automatically recognizes some information, such as the date and time you visited our site, the pages you visited, the website you came from (to the extent you have given your consent), the type of browser you are using (e.g., Google Chrome), the type of operating system you are using (e.g., Windows 10), and the domain name and address of your Internet service provider (e.g., AYZ). If you have given your consent, we may also include web beacons in promotional email messages to determine whether messages have been opened.
To the extent you have given your consent, our Website uses a technology called a “cookie”. A cookie is a piece of information that our webserver sends to your computer (actually to your browser file) when you access a website. Then when you come back our site will detect whether you have one of our cookies on your computer. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the site and help us analyze site usage more accurately.
Our Website uses Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses. An IP Address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet. Generally, an IP address changes each time you connect to the Internet (it is a “dynamic” address). We use your IP address to report aggregate information on the use and to help improve the Website.
Areas of this Website that collect your Information use industry-standard secure socket layer encryption; however, to take advantage of this your browser must support encryption protection.