The integrated Utility Operations Center (UOC) solution, built on top of Fluentgrid Actilligence platform for utilities, offers utility wide situational intelligence for informed decision making with centralized command and control.
Fluentgrid Actilligence is an advanced cross-domain integration, visualization, incident management and SOP management platform for peace time as well as emergency response situations. Actilligence facilitates integration of data, events, alerts, audio and video streams from a multitude of systems and also allows remote operation of various devices on demand.
Salient features of UOC solution include:
- Centralized surveillance with video analytics to trigger alerts on abnormal events
- Integrate data from various utility systems including CIS, CRM, EAM, ERP, SCADA, etc., and visualize the same with tabular, graphical and map views
- Analyze the data to identify patterns, exceptions and abnormal events. Describe, predict and forecast using correlated data points.
- Accept revenue, consumer, assets and supply related alerts post data analysis and convert them in to incidents
- Manage incidents through standard operating procedures
- Computer aided dispatch and monitoring via MWM for incident resolution
- Staying connected with consumers through omnichannel engagement options
UPPCL is the transmission and distribution utility in India’s largest state Uttar Pradesh. Its 4 DISCOMs serve more than 30 million consumers ( includes 23 million Billing/RMS data and Consumer data on UOC – Utility Operations Center ). Fluentgrid implemented its Utility Operations Centre (UOC) solution on cloud for UPPCL’s four DISCOMs namely DVVNL, MVVNL, PVVNL & PuVVNL. The landmark cloud implementation covering nearly 12.5 million consumers in its first year was completed in record time. The consumer count has now gone up to 23 million consumers, while in UOC (Utility Operations Centre) the Consumer Data Count has gone up to 30 million ( includes consumer data 23 million of NRAPDRP and 7 Million RAPDRP ).
ISGF Innovation Awards instituted in 2017 are aimed at recognizing and to celebrate organizations (utilities and technology companies), projects, products and personalities that have set a new benchmark in Electricity, Gas and Water Sectors. Till last year ISGF had identified and recognized more than 150 such organizations/ individuals. The 5th Edition of ISGF Innovation Awards were conferred to the Winners on 05th March 2021 which was held on digital platform. Fluentgrid was the Technology Partner at this year’s ISUW event.