India’s leading end-to-end AMI solution provider, Fluentgrid and LnT EBG, (a Unit of Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.) Utility Billing Software has signed an agreement to implement AMI solutions for Tata Power, Mumbai. This is yet another prestigious AMI project in India where Fluentgrid will implement its AMI solutions and continue its contribution towards India’s ambitious 250 million smart meter rollout program. Fluentgrid will implement Fluentgrid MDM™, Fluentgrid UHES™, and Fluentgrid Analytics™ along with providing detailed, critical information to the consumer portal and consumer mobile apps for Tata Power’s esteemed consumers.
Fluentgrid UHES™ is a meter make agnostic, communication technology agnostic, independent, unified, secure, scalable and interoperable meter data collection system, which ensures data collection and remote configuration of meters, non-meter devices and sensors across a distribution utility.
Fluentgrid MDMS™ collects and processes the data from various types and variety of devices in the smart grid ecosystem, including meters from leading vendors. Our MDMS loads, validates, structures and stores that data in ways that can be easily accessible for downstream systems, either internal or external, across the utility. It supports standard functionality for VEE (Validation, Estimation, Editing), aggregations, event subscriptions, bill determinants, and AMI rollout processes.
“Fluentgrid believes that advanced distribution utilities such as Tata Power, Mumbai will harness Fluentgrid’s AMI solutions to the fullest, for requirements beyond the need of a conventional smart meter project. Fluentgrid’s AMI solutions can help Tata Power, Mumbai to improve the customer experience and improve decision making by deriving actionable intelligence from the large smart meter data,” said Mr. Murali Krishna Gannamani, MD & CEO, Fluentgrid. “We will work with LnT EBG to ensure we help Tata Power achieve all the envisaged objectives and beyond in this prestigious project.”
- Fluentgrid was part of NSGM’s smart grid pilot projects where their products were deployed in Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat, Assam, and PGCIL
- Fluentgrid is part of EESL’s Phase 1 of AMI projects, implementing it’s solutions in UP & New Delhi
- Fluentgrid is part of EESL’s Phase 2 of AMI projects implementing it’s solutions in Rajasthan, Andaman & Nicobar Island
- Fluentgrid was the first to executive a complete end-to-end smart grid suite in a smart grid pilot
- Fluentgrid was the first to enable AMI for 100% consumers of a utility