Job Title:Technical Content Writer
Work Location: Visakhpatnam
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent at using a variety of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and graphics tools.
- Experience in understanding, writing, and presenting technical and business information.
- Experience in collecting inputs through interviewing, reading, googling, surveys, etc.
- Experience as technical or content writer in a software company.
- Create, edit, review, format content such as website content, sales & marketing collateral,
- Review and correct product/ project/ process/ bid documentation for content, style, formatting, clarity, and consistency based on established style guides.
- Edit grammar, punctuation and spelling errors.
- Fact-check for accuracy and consistency./li>
- Be responsible for knowledge management.
- Adapt within a fast-paced environment and display flexibility to adjust goals and priorities to generate on-time and high-quality deliverables that meet client requirements.
Education: Any graduate, preferably a graduate in English and/or Journalism and Mass Communications
Experience: 4-6 Years
**Please Note: Immediate joiners are highly preferred.
If interested please apply with your updated CV along with the below details at the earliest possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice Period details:
Willing to relocate: Yes/No