Job Title: Storage & Backup Administrator L1
Work Location: Bhubaneswar
- Storage & Backup, HPE 3 PAR SAN storage, HPE Fabric switches
- Integrating HPE 3PAR Storage system to Linux and Windows Hosts,
- Managing Fiber channel SAN switches, creating zones and mapping of hosts.
- Create storage pools, allocation and deallocation of LUNs, Masking of LUNS
- Create volume mount points, virtual disks, shared disk resources for cluster environments
- Monitor & Managing storage capacity and performance, including monitoring disk space usage and optimizing storage utilization
- Monitor and maintaining the HP 3PAR storage enclosures and disk arrays
- Managing data backup and recovery through Microfocus Data Protector application suite including configuring and maintaining LTO 8 Tape libraries
- Configuring and managing storage arrays, disk enclosures, and storage-related host bus adapters
- Upgradation of storage firmware and periodical fixes released by OEM
- Managing data archiving and retention policies, including configuring and maintaining archiving software and hardware
- Managing data replication and disaster recovery, including configuring and maintaining replication software and hardware
- Managing and maintaining storage-related software, such as operating systems and utilities.
- Managing and maintaining storage-related licenses and contracts
- Update the Keeping up to date with new technologies and industry trends
- Collaborating with other IT staff, such as network administrators and system administrators, to ensure overall IT infrastructure is running smoothly
- Troubleshoot and resolve storage-related issues, such as data corruption, data loss, and system failures
- Conduct periodical restoration of backup data
- Implement and enforce security policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of data stored in the storage systems
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 – 10 Yrs.
**Please Note: Immediate joiners are highly preferred.
If interested please apply with your updated CV along with the below details at the earliest possible to email@example.com.
Notice Period details:
Willing to relocate: Yes/No