Job Title: Sr. Product Manager
Work Location: Anywhere in India
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web & mobile technologies.
- 5 years of product management or business systems design/analysis or product design experience at a software/IT product company
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Market knowledge of energy and utilities industry, especially in smart meter data management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 6 years of product management or business systems design/analysis or product design experience at a software/IT product company
- Demonstrated experience in developing products from concept to launch
- Experience in developing software products and technologies for energy and utilities industry
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Understand and analyze user needs and conduct research on markets and competitors
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Establish short and long-term product goals and strategies.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Initiate and prioritize projects within Engineering, track product development and develop product launch plans.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with marketing and communications team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Education: B.Tech, MSc, MBA
Experience: 10 to 15 Yrs
**Please Note: Immediate joiners are highly preferred.
If interested please apply with your updated CV along with the below details at the earliest possible to email@example.com.
Notice Period details:
Willing to relocate: Yes/No