Job Title: Product Manager – AMI
Work Location: Anywhere in India
Key Skills: Product Manager, Product RoadMap, Product Design, Product Life cycle, Product Strategy, New Product Development
- 8-10 Years of Experience in Electricity Distribution Domain
- Having AMI Experience is added advantage
- Having worked at-least 1 COTS Product in Utility Domain either of CIS/Billing or MDMS
- Be able to think from a Utility User stand point , and analyst the Requirements and chart out Roadmap for the Product Release over Release in conjunction with Solutioning
- Be able to provide deep insights on UI/UX Design for better Utility Experience or Consumer Experience.
- Be able to drive TechWriters for User Manual preparation, be able to work with Marcom, Delivery for Product Brochure updates, Case Study preparations.
- Be able to provide Customer Demos for Prospective customers and validate Compliance Matrix wrt Fluegrid suite of products.
- Be able to manage Analyst Relationship, manage Surveys, perform competitor analysis.
- Be able to monitor and track the new initiatives of Roadmap by liaising with Engineering manager.
Experience: 8 to 15 Yrs
**Please Note: Immediate joiners are highly preferred.
If interested please apply with your updated CV along with the below details at the earliest possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice Period details:
Willing to relocate: Yes/No