Job Title: Network Security Administrator L2, L3
Work Location: Bhubaneswar
- Security, Cisco Modular Firewall, Trend Micro Deep Security
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining security systems and solutions to protect against cyber threats
- Threat Research Analyst: responsible for researching and analyzing emerging cyber threats, and developing methods to protect against them
- Regularly monitor and analyze DC & DR environment (Perimeter devices, Application and Database Servers, Network devices) for any security alerts and take necessary action to mitigate the risk
- Create security policies and guidelines
- Conduct user awareness sessions on latest security threats
- Monitor and Manage Trend Micro Apex central
- Work closely with Network Team to create Firewall policy/profile and Application criteria policies
- Ensure Antivirus agents are updated on all Servers, desktops and generate a status report fortnightly
- Manage and monitor Trendmicro Spam filtering application
- Configure policies for Deep security agents
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 5 – 12 Yrs.
**Please Note: Immediate joiners are highly preferred.
If interested please apply with your updated CV along with the below details at the earliest possible to email@example.com.
Notice Period details:
Willing to relocate: Yes/No