Job Title: Linux Administrator L1
Work Location: Bhubaneswar
- RHEL, Linux Server, exchange server, active directory, DHCP, DNS, routing protocols, router configuration, switch configuration, LAN troubleshooting
- Deploying New Linux (RHEL/CentOS) Systems, Provide Overall Support and Automation of the Linux Server Platform and Related Linux Based Services, Including Troubleshooting Issues, Defining Disaster Recovery Plans, Establish Procedures and Documentation
- Build and Maintain Red Hat Infrastructure as Well as Automation Around Linux Host Configuration and Software Package Creation and Deployment for Various Applications
- Develop Automation Scripts for Systems Administration, Deployment and Configuration of Linux Servers, Developer Desktops and Automate Operational Tasks
- Act as a Senior Resource for the Configuration and Lifecycle of the Linux Workstation and Server OS Environments Including Automation and Customization
- Be a Key Contributor in a DevOps-Oriented Team to Facilitate the Provisioning of Custom Application Servers and Continuous Lifecycle of Linux Server-Based Applications Running in a Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
- Responsible for Designing, Implementing and Automating Our Build, Release, Deploy, Monitoring and Configuration Processes
- Work Collaboratively With Peers in the Team and Perform Cloud and Cross-Platform Interoperability Tasks
- Participate in a 12×7 On-Call Engineer Rotation Supporting Our Core Services and Handle Escalations From Operations Team
Will Handle Escalations from the US and India Operations Teams. Participate in Tier 3 Escalation Issues and On-Call Rotation. Design, Implement, and Support Applications Utilizing Recommended Best Practices.
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 – 10 Yrs.
**Please Note: Immediate joiners are highly preferred.
If interested please apply with your updated CV along with the below details at the earliest possible to email@example.com.
Notice Period details:
Willing to relocate: Yes/No