Job Title:Engineering Manager-DevOps
Work Location: Visakhpatnam
- 12+ years of overall work experience, with 5+ years of relevant experience as DevOps Lead/Manage
- Strong experience in managing both development and operations with an ability to quickly find an optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints.
- Must be strong in Unix Administration with good understanding of Kernel, Networking and OS fundamentals.
- Strong experience with Enterprise Java technology stack and good understanding of database servers including Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSql, MySQL, DB2
- Must have knowledge of Jenkins, Key cloak, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef/Ansible, Subversion, etc.
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability in people management
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Take responsibility for the architecture and technical leadership of the entire DevOps infrastructure
- Support and troubleshoot product and infrastructure issues in on-prem/cloud development, staging and production environments.
- Monitoring server and application performance using application performance monitoring tools
- Support and troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance monitoring, backup and restore in different on-prem/cloud environments.
- Responsible for CI/CD pipeline build, improvement and management using appropriate tools and technologies
- Design, deploy and continuously improve infrastructure services like logging, monitoring, and alerting
- Evaluate new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability of applications
- Design and develop custom tools and integration with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
- Provide process improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standards.
- Solve business needs with technology by evaluating technology options and implementing newer technology stacks
- Resolve conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision-making competencies.
Education: B. Tech/B. E
Experience: 12-15 years
**Please Note: Immediate joiners are highly preferred.
If interested please apply with your updated CV along with the below details at the earliest possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice Period details:
Willing to relocate: Yes/No