Job Title: Cloud Administrator L3
Work Location: Bhubaneswar
- AWS DR Environment, SAP HANA DB – replication, SAP Application instances – storage replication, Active Directory replication, Exchange data replication
- AWS Cloud environment. Hands on exposure in configuring and managing AWS IaaS environment like creating Virtual Machines, configuring Storage, Security, Data replication from DR. AWS Professional certification is mandatory
- Managing and maintaining the organization’s AWS resources, including instances, storage, and databases
- Setting up and configuring AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, and VPC
- Monitoring and optimizing the AWS environment for performance and cost efficiency
- Monitor and manage the data replication between AWS and On-Prem Datacenters
- Generate fortnightly consumption (Usage) report for AWS environment
- Managing and automating the deployment of applications on AWS using tools such as AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda and AWS Code Deploy
- Managing security, compliance and access controls for the AWS environment using services such as IAM, KMS and Security Groups
- Managing and maintaining network and security infrastructure in AWS, including VPCs, subnets, and security groups
- Managing and monitoring the AWS environment using tools such as CloudWatch and CloudTrail
- Managing and maintaining disaster recovery and backup solutions on AWS
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance for issues related to the AWS environment
- Keeping up to date with the new AWS services and features and recommending solutions that can improve the organization’s infrastructure and applications
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 5 – 12 Yrs.
**Please Note: Immediate joiners are highly preferred.
If interested please apply with your updated CV along with the below details at the earliest possible to email@example.com.
Notice Period details:
Willing to relocate: Yes/No