Job Title: Business Analyst
Work Location: Bangalore, Mangalore, Hubli, Mysore, Gulbarga
Core BA activity including requirement gathering, preparing documentation/SOP, FRD, BRD, dealing with various government officials, maintain clear communication channel between various stakeholders, understanding business requirement and co-ordinate with development team for requirements understanding and clarifications. Able to quickly grasp the application knowledge, landscape and align with customer requirement and company goals.
- Conducting AS IS study and document.
- Gap Analysis
- Requirement gathering
- Define scope using optimum solution
- Sign off from the stake holders for all the phases
- Required Documentation preparation (FRS, SRS, clarification log, change register, RTM)
- Building porotypes /mock up screens
- UAT test case preparation
- Knowledge transfer to development and testing teams
- Verification of solution
- UAT sign off
- Training to end users
- Post Implementation Support
- Coordination with Development, testing and supporting teams (technical writers, SQA)
- Support to prepare use case & Sequence diagrams for design document.
- Should be aware of Different SDLC models like (Like … iterative, Combination of iterative and incremental models like Agile etc.,).
- UML diagrams.
Education: B.Tech /MBA
Experience: Exp: Minimum 4 years’ Power & Utility Domain, Application Support.
**Please Note: Immediate joiners are highly preferred.
If interested please apply with your updated CV along with the below details at the earliest possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice Period details:
Willing to relocate to Cochin: Yes/No