Job Title: Solution Architect
Work Location: Hyderabad
Must Have In depth Experience in Selling, Scoping and Delivering Utility Billing and Customer Care Solutions. Exposure to Smart Metering/grid Solutions Preferred.
- Demonstrated Leadership in, Solution strategy/Architecture/Integration, Costing and Proposal Defense.
- Good Command over English – Written and Verbal – With the Capability to Articulate Technical Solutions to both Technical and Non-Technical People.
- Proven Pre-Sales skills with Good Documentation and presentation skills.
- Deadline conscious with strong leadership and team motivation
- Highly motivated self-starter, team player, able to work proactively and under pressure Open to extensive travel
- Architects Energy & Utility Solutions for Complex Turnkey Systems Integration Opportunities.
- Investigates and Optimizes a Solution’s Fit to the Requirements of an Opportunity, both Current and Future.
- Establishes the Validity of a Solution and Its Components; Creates Proof of Concept Wherever Required.
- Identifies the Growth Path and Scalability Options of a Solution and Includes These in Design Activities.
- Generates an Implementation Plan With Timelines for the Solution and Identifies Pot.
Education: BE/B Tech/M.Tech Computer Science /MBA
Experience: 8 – 12 Years of Relevant Experience
**Please Note: Immediate joiners are highly preferred.
If interested please apply with your updated CV along with the below details at the earliest possible to email@example.com.
Notice Period details:
Willing to relocate to Cochin: Yes/No