Every aspect of Palava City has been benchmarked against global criteria, including the business environment, educational facilities, quality of public spaces, technological solutions, healthcare facilities, safety, connectivity and so on.
Lodha Group partnered with IBM & Fluentgrid to build and manage the smart city IT infrastructure and solutions for Palava City, setting the benchmark for 21st century urban living in India. Palava smart city incorporated Fluentgrid and IBM smarter cities technology using advanced, data driven systems to integrate information from all city operations into a single system to improve operational efficiency and deliver better quality of life for residents.
- Create a world class private smart city, with a goal to make it as one of the most livable cities in the world
- Manage entire city operations through a small centralized administrative team
- Ensure all city services are running smoothly with minimal intervention
- Be accessible to serve citizens at their convenience
Fluentgrid implemented a CIS system for multi-service enrollment and billing. This was integrated with various CRM tools offering superior citizen engagement experience to residents. The CRM tool set includes a multi-channel contact center for 311 and 911 requests, interactive voice response system (IVRS), citizen portal and mobile apps.
The comprehensive back office application offers total city management functionality to city administrative staff, integrated with a slew of smart systems for surveillance, access control, parking, smart cards and so on integrated with a command and control center. An analytics and reporting system supports performance monitoring and decision support through dashboards, drill down reports and ad-hoc reporting functionality.
- Single integrated IT solution for total city management
- Anywhere anytime multi-channel citizen engagement
- Multi-services enrollment, billing and payments for citizen convenience and administrative ease
- Mobile enabled field force for effective incident management
- Well integrated reports and analytics for better planning and preventive actions
The integrated smart city solution offered by Fluentgrid and IBM sets the benchmark in smart solutions for total city management, including:
- Service request management
- Contract management
- Demographic and household data management
- Field service management
- Incident and task management
- Knowledge management
- Citizen self-service portal and mobile apps
- Power, Water, Gas, CGF and common area billing
- Smart card issue management
- Access control
- Video management
- Enterprise reporting
- Smart card payments
Lodha’s Palava City project helped us earn the IBM Beacon Finalist Award 2015 in Social Business_ Outstanding Smarter Cities Solutions Category. The Award was given away during the IBM Partner World Leadership Conference on the 11th Feb 2015 at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.